416 E. State was built in 1907 as part of the F.S. Datin Block of downtown and is a prime example of a two-story, turn-of-the-century storefront. Today, this historic Classic Revival structure houses two law offices in the heart of Rockford's Restaurant Row. The original storefront was replaced in the 1980s.
416 E. State is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as part of the East Rockford Historic District.
From the corner of N. Second and East State streets to the Rock River, Rockford's Restaurant Row is home to some of the city's finest eateries: Irish Rose, Abreo, Deli Italia, Vintage @501, Sisters Thai Cafe, Kuma's, Wired Cafe, Woodfire Brick Oven Pizza, Capri, Omakase and Taco Betty's.
Pricing and floor plan images below are subject to change.